Monday 17 March 2014

All we need is FAITH

Due to the political situation in my country, most of the bands tend to cancel their concerts. But last week there was one of the few uncancelled concerts. - 30 Seconds to Mars. 
Triad
I have been listening to this band for a big while. They visited Ukraine in 2011, but I was unable to come.
And suddenly, they announced their Love Lust Faith + Dreams Tour. I couldn't resist, so I bought the ticket.
To tell the truth, it's not the crazy physical obsession, that I have towards the members of this band, but the immense respect. They came to Ukraine not only to perform, but also to support. 





Echelon



During the concert there was indescribable atmosphere and explosive flow of energy. If you listen to their last album, you will notice that there's a choir singing. I was pleasantly surprised when during their performance, I could hear that choir, and I was even a part of it, because this choir consisted of the fans, who knew the lyrics. Also I started to respect this band even more after seeing their behavior: there was no pathos, they were inviting ordinary fans to the stage, communicating with them, and even after the concert in their hotel lobby, they were still taking pictures with their fans and having nice conversations.

Next day I attended the premiere of their ARTIFACT movie. As for musician, it was really interesting to watch, and I still recommend it to everyone who is somehow interested in their music. It shows that the road to success is extremely hard and you should do everything in your power to succeed. 




For those who is interested, here is the set-list:
1. Birth
2. Night of the Hunter
3. Search and Destroy
4. This Is War
5. Conquistador
6. Kings and Queens
7. Do or Die
8. City of Angels
9. End of All Days
10. From Yesterday
11. Hurricane
12. The Kill
13. Vox Populi
14. The Race
15. Closer to the Edge
16. Bright Lights
17. Up in the Air


x Roxy

2 comments: