Monday 17 March 2014

Start Anew

Sometimes it feels like your mind is a cage and there's a volcano about to explode. And it seems like there's no escape. You find yourself staying on the battlefield, but you don't know yet, that you're fighting against yourself. This is how I feel everyday of my life, and you can't even imagine how hard is it to deal with this feeling. Fortunately, I found some sort of solution how to fight my demons, so I decided to return to blogging. I used to be a blogger long time ago and this is my personal sort of prison break.
I can't decide on the exact format of this blog, so sometimes I may surprise you ( in a good way, I believe). All I can say that my blog will be an explosive mixture of different events, my recent discoveries, life experience, etc.
I hope that you'll like my project.

Waiting for your feedback.
x Roxy


No comments:

Post a Comment